|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Ready Brek Original 450G
A 30g serving with 150ml semi-skimmed milk contains
- Energy769kJ 183kcal 9%
- Fat5.0g 7%
- Saturates1.9g 10%
- Sugars7.5g 8%
- Salt0.23g 4%
of the reference intake* Typical values per 100g: Energy 1575kJ
- Original Oat Cereal Fortified with Vitamins, Iron & Calcium.
- Enjoy as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Lovingly made from wholegrain rolled oats, your bowl of Ready brek is packed full of goodness. Super smooth and with no added salt or sugar, start your day the Ready brek way...
- Rich in calcium, Source of vitamin D, No added sugar or salt and High oat fibre*
- *Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Oat grain fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower/reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has many risk factors and altering one of these may or may not have a beneficial effect. One 30g serving provides 1.2g of beta glucan soluble fibre from whole oats and oat flour, which is 40% of 3g, the suggested daily intake. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Contains naturally occurring sugars.
- Why not try
- 8 Smooth Porridge Oat Sachets
- Microwave in 90 Secs
- Super smooth porridge oats
- Source of vitamin D - To support a healthy immune system
- Rich in calcium - To promote healthy bones and teeth
- No added salt - For a better nutritional balance
- High in oat fibre - To aid healthy digestion
- Pack size: 450G
- Source of vitamin D to support a healthy immune system
- Rich in calcium to promote healthy bones and teeth
- No added salt for a better nutritional balance
- High in oat fibre to aid healthy digestion
- Rich in calcium
- Source of vitamin D
- No added sugar or salt
- High oat fibre
Wholegrain Rolled Oats (60%), Wholegrain Oat Flour (38%), Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B6, Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
- Also, not suitable for Milk allergy sufferers
Store in a cool dry, odour free placeTo retain freshness fold over inner bag after use. For Best Before, see top flap
Preparation and Usage
- Great tasting oats in 3 easy to follow steps...
- 1. Mix 30g (5 dessert spoons) of Ready Brek with 150ml of milk or water
- 2. Microwave or boil on the hob for 90 seconds, stirring half way through**
- 3. Leave to stand for 1 minute, then enjoy!
- Have you tired topping your Ready Brek with...
- A drizzle of honey
- Sliced banana
- Halved strawberries
- Dried fruit
- **Based on 750W Category D and 1000W Category E microwaves.
- Please be careful with hot product or liquid. Once prepared, do not store or reheat.
Number of uses
This pack contains approximately fifteen 30g servings
Box. Card - Widely Recycled